Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery details...

Options
  • 19-12-2006 12:28am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that SSF deliveries will be happening on Thursday and Friday from 1pm both days. On Thursday I'll be doing the buying so I need two cars willing to do some running around to pick up various items. On Friday I hope to have all the items ready to go so I need another two or three cars then too.

I will PM anyone who can make it my phone number! I'm really short of transport so anyone who can make it will be gratefully received!

I will PM people who said they would help directly tomorrow.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I may be able to help out on Thursday. Ill let you know. Friday I should be off from work.
    Let me know if you need meh. ;)

Right, Thursday or Friday suits me. Say whatever day you want me and I'll be there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Can't do Thursday, but Friday is fine, reindeers fed and watered, all good to go......... You have a PM.

Ritz.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I should be able to help out both days. You have my number already so just give me a shout.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

can help either days,

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, Thursday at 2pm in the Park Inn (where we met for the SSF drinks) and we'll organise from there. We have one car (tSubh, you are bringing yours?) so if anyone else can bring a car that would be great. On Friday from 2pm onwards we'll do deliveries which will need at least one car (the Ritz) and preferably two!!

DeV.

• Advertisement

Yes I will be bringing my car. For anyone else bringing one I will probably be parking it in Jervis st. Simply because it's nice and central for the big toy shops and/or Argos.

Yup, I have a car too. Well it's a van thats a car.

Sparky-s wrote:
    Yup, I have a car too. Well it's a van thats a car.
    So it's a Var or a Can? ;) sparky, send me a PM and maybe we could arrange to park on the same level to make things easy for people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

I'd probably have a corsa available either day should it be needed. Bear in mind it is kinda small ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Small is fine, if we have two for tomorrow (thursday) then MF it would be handy for you to come on Friday I guess! Thanks!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

due to the powers at be at work, i've to work thursday and friday :(

i'm really sorry for the short notice, but they lumped it onto me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

YABADABADOOOOOOO!!!

Got Friday off (asked for it off last week, but the boss is only making the roster now), so I can help all day =) PM a number, and a place to be, and I`ll be there. Just, eh, make it after 11:40am if ye can(but I'm flexible with that), as I'll be at The Pogues tonight, so I'm not getting up till 10am (yea, 4 hour sleep in).

2pm at the Park Inn on Smithfield Square. I spoke to Syco today and hopefully we can all meet there tomorrow (Friday).

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

DeVore wrote:
    2pm at the Park Inn on Smithfield Square. I spoke to Syco today and hopefully we can all meet there tomorrow (Friday).

DeV.
    Erm... I'd love to know who you ere talking to, cos it wasn't me, and there were no messages on the phone, so...:eek:

Also, I'm just out of the bed :o (Pogues concert last night great), so, erm, "what now captain?".

It's alright we managed to get everything delivered in my car and The Ritz's and a taxi :)

There was a little scuffle about the Star Wars and Technics lego leaving DeVore's flat, but we soon sorted that out.

Sorry Syco, I got you mixed up with The Ritz (I'm a moron) but everything went off great in the end despite my attempts to muck things up! Joanne is a robo-shopping monster.

DeV.

Yeah Jo has some excellent management/shopping skillz. :)

Glad everything got sorted out Tom. Another year, more happy kids.

Oh and a big thank you from me to Matthewthebig, who I talked into helping me with the toy shopping on Thursday. He carried all the bags!

<3 Moju!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I was a mule. I gave up a chance to play the WII!

Gentleman :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

There was a little scuffle about the Star Wars and Technics lego leaving DeVore's flat, but we soon sorted that out.

Jo wimped out on the mass hysteria which greeted mega cool Technics Lego and attempts to mispropriate them from more deserving recipients...... all good fun tho......

Ritz.

Advertisement