Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's the SSF Meet?

Options
  • 15-12-2006 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

So, when's the day for the dropping of the presents? I've gotten my roster for next week, but I got Saturday(23rd) and Sunday(24th) off, so I'm free then.

I'm also free Monday(18th) and Tueday(19th) evening after 7.30pm (it'll be the earlist I can get into the city centre from work/Swords). Wednesday I'm working late, and Thursday, I'm going The Pogues:cool: Friday(22nd)... won't make it into Dublin till about 9pm.

Also, same attire as last time (all black, trenchcoat, red and white santa hat, etc)?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Going to post an announcement now, it looks like Thursday for shopping/delivery and friday for pure delivery.

DeV.

Advertisement