Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricia Helfer in Feb 07 Issue of Playboy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Cheers to those who pm'ed el pics :D Rightfully cheered up my Monday morning.

Now, come on Heff.

Let's get Boomer in the buff.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'd say Boomer is hotter.

More curvy, less... butch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 rollotomassi

Anyone know a shop in the city center which is selling this issue? I can't find it anywhere. Mmmm.........Six's jugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

almost didnt recognise her with the new hair do. had to inspect each picture veeeerrryyyyyy closely.
    But people, after rigorous inspection i can confirm it is indeed her and yes, you can see her boobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I just came a little... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sure, I'd not mind a PM of that link. Need to research Cylon physics...stuff.

By the way: 2nd poster: you are a genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

ohh can someone PM me a link also? Cheers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Overheal wrote:
    Sure, I'd not mind a PM of that link. Need to research Cylon physics...stuff.

By the way: 2nd poster: you are a genius.
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/acronym.aspx?rec={7E87B4D3-4D5B-434D-B1D7-F1A272105EEE}
    What does TTIUWP stand for?
    This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures

Agreed.

Surely *some* of the pictures are acceptable to post...? The ones where she's merely provocative, and not entirely nudey...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'd post a few of the non-nude ones if I knew it didn't lead to a banning?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

*Cough* Copyright *Cough*

• Advertisement
Advertisement