Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads?(or ladies i suppose)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Shouldn't there be a "braces rock hard" option?

Dont come into it for me

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

braces are sexy... sometimes, usually just jut before they are taken off, as the work is done, but not at the start... to be blunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

I just got my braces off a few mnths ago and I'm 27!
    I had the clear ones and they didn't look bad at all. My bfriend didn't mind them, and to be honest neither did I - it was worth it in the end..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I had braces at 16-18, at first it bothered me then I got used to them and then I became paranoid that they were a huge turn off for women. I do think from experience girls don't like braces on a bloke but alot of guys don't mind them on girls. I think they're cute on girls, be proud of them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I find braces sexy and cute also! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

My girlfriend had braces, got them taken off, had them again and got them taken off again just yesterday, and to be honest, it doesnt matter an ounce to me. Even when kissing, I never even notice them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

braces are sexy... sometimes, usually just jut before they are taken off, as the work is done, but not at the start... to be blunt
    But would the case when the work is just started be a matter of the braces, or the orthodontal matter the braces are intended to correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Take it from someone who wore braces for 7 years, that no-one notices them. People didnt even notice when mine came off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

My Girlfriend got them on a few months ago. I forgot she had them until I read this thread. Don't make any difference to kissing or anything so why worry about them. Plus they don't make her any less attractive than she was without theM!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tails142

I remember one time after lunch I was talking to a very hot girl in work who had braces - and there was all food stuck in them.

I was so confused I didn't know what I felt, because she was super hot, but the food in the braces was super minging... I definetly still would have though, giggity giggity

the end

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No problemo. They are temporary. And your teeth will be straighter after. Although there might be a problem if your kissing partner also has braces? Puts a whole new spin on what it means to be "hooking up?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

myself and few of my friends find them attractive! bet this thread has made you feel better OP? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Not put off by braces at all - infact I'd be much more likely to be put off by crooked or manky teeth tbh...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Dan133269 wrote:
    myself and few of my friends find them attractive! bet this thread has made you feel better OP? :)

definetly!!:D (they should really make one of these smilies with braces haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

braces = beautiful set of teeth when you get them off, and theres nothing better than a great smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Just to add a little extra note. Was at a christmas party last night and met a girl I've known for a while who has got braces recently (in her 20s). She was always pretty but I can confirm the braces in no way damage the image and when she smiled or laughed it was even cuter than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

petes wrote:
    I think they are sexy.
    Ditto, once clean and metallic shiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Really depends on how much metal u would be carrying.. very heavy braces dont look the part... But then it also depends on how u are with them confidence attracts..

petes wrote:
    I think they are sexy.

Me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

nialo wrote:
    Really depends on how much metal u would be carrying.. very heavy braces dont look the part... But then it also depends on how u are with them confidence attracts..
    QFT.

Heavy braces are horrible, but smaller, lighter braces can be cute.

• Advertisement
Advertisement