Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught red handed

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

i think that you need to meet up with Ben and tell him exactly what you heard/saw and differentiate what is idle speculation and fact.

Fact: Your sister emerged from toilet with guy
    Specualtion: Your sister shagged a guy in the toilets

Fact: Your sister is annoyed with you for blabbing
    Speculation: Your sister was unfaithful

Meet Ben and tell him facts.

Meet Sister and tell her facts

Apologise to both and let them sort it out.

Eventually your sister will realise you are her friend - will take time but it will happen.

S

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Oh yeah. Total speculation.
    There's lots of reasons a guy would be in the womens toilets in a cubicle with a slapper. Like. Eh. Drugs? The OP clearly stated she heard them having sex BEFORE she saw her sister come out of the cubicle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

slumped wrote:
    i think that you need to meet up with Ben and tell him exactly what you heard/saw and differentiate what is idle speculation and fact.

i disagree completely, this is further getting involved unnecessarily and coule be interpreted as stirring more trouble. The OP is not the one at fault here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Haha, knitting.

And to all the "blood is thicker than water" crowd, get a clue. She's been with Ben four years, FFS, that counts for something and the sister was in the wrong. By that I mean being a complete bitch to her boyfriend. Assuming Ben hasn't ever cheated on her, of course.

If family is so important then the sister should know she'll have to forgive the OP. Not the other way 'round, with the OP swallowing dirty secrets for her sister.

as nasty as you put it, i agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm locking this thread until I'm contacted by the OP. We havent' heard anything in three days and I fail to see the benefit in letting this thread continue.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement