Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need your opinion!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

hmmmm wrote:
    Ok. Kind of confused. Started college and made loads of friends. I have a boyfriend of 3 years.

A few days ago I was out with some people from college and one of the fellas made a move on me. He happened to be the one and only fella in the class who I thought was good looking, in fact I think he's absolutely gorgeous, so I was like quite happy with myself. He also has a girlfriend of a good while. He seemed quite sober at the beginning when he first came onto me and as the night went on we both had a good few drinks and it was fair to say we were both drunk. Anyway after the club, we kissed and some other stuff and that was it. Afterwards I asked why did you cheat on your gf, he said ''i dunno, experiencing college life i guess''. I didn’t really know what to make of that answer.
    Anyway next day I see him in college and he's like ''sorry bout last night, i was really drunk, let's just forget about it. One of my mates asked me if anything happened with us and i said no..so if any of your mates ask, you say the same'' What does this mean?? I have no idea. Is it ''I can't believe i was actually with you last night, how embarrassing for me, let's not tell anyone'' or something else? Even if our college mates knew it would never get back to his gf or my bf.

I don't need a lecture on cheating so please leave it out.

Basically I just want some opinions on what you think he meant by that?
    Thanks
    It seems like he's displaying the fact he has a conscience - something you seem to be lacking since the only thing you're thinking about is "gee why is this guy I cheated with acting strange?" as opposed to anything else like maybe wondering why you ****ed up and treated your boyfriend of 3 years like ****e; little things like that.
    You told people not to give you a lecture but to be honest you sound like you need one. It's quite obvious why the guy is acting like he is so needing to ask us makes you come across a bit thick really as well as inconsiderate and selfish

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's quite obvious why the guy is acting like he is so needing to ask us makes you come across a bit thick really as well as inconsiderate and selfish
    Which is how you are coming across if you are just going to wildly throw about insults like that. Maybe he found out who your boyfriend is, OP? Who knows? If you care - ask him, if you don't then let it be as you both cheated.

A lie is a truth that is dying to be told, like air in water - they always come to the surface eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Gordon wrote:
    Which is how you are coming across if you are just going to wildly throw about insults like that. Maybe he found out who your boyfriend is, OP? Who knows? If you care - ask him, if you don't then let it be as you both cheated.

A lie is a truth that is dying to be told, like air in water - they always come to the surface eventually.

Cheating on someone at any time is horrible and selfish, let alone on a partner of 3 years. A few people have said that to her already; curious you've only had a problem with me though

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have a problem with anyone after people have been warned and banned on this thread.

Advertisement