Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 42' Rear Projection TV

Options
  • 05-12-2006 2:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Link

Any one seen any of these about the place?

Was in the sony stoer in Tallaght yesterday and he siad they've never had them in stock nor does he know where might stock them.

Any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Only came across the 50" in Sony stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

I thought I saw one of these in Harvey Norman. Cant remember the size though....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've only come accross the 50' one as well but they do sell a 42' one.

The 50' one is probably a bit to big for me

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They did have the 42" at one stage (i used to work there) but tbh nobody buys them. The 50" flies out tho. I boutgh one myself, its a cracking set.

lots of threads on AV forums and most are positive. The 42" doesnt come with a stand (it's about €300-€00 seperatly and is only a couple of hundred cheaperthan the 50". I have it in a 12' x 8' room and it's by no means too big for the room. You'd be surprised how quick you get used to a big tv.

Personally, I can't fault the tv. Mines been great, pq is superb.

Advertisement