Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I havent slept with enough women but love my girlfriend and want to be with her

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

The fact is it doesn't matter how many people you have slept with, you will still always be attracted to other people at times. There is no magic number of sexual partners that will suddenly mean you will never crave somebody different again for the rest of your life. People who slept with 100 people before settling down will still occasionally feel like you do.

If you love your girlfriend then cherish it, if you really want to sleep with more people then end it with her but don't expect her to wait for you. If you decide to stick it out with her then perhaps if you curbed the flirting with other women you'd feel better. You seem to be purposely teasing yourself, it's like going on a diet and then sitting in front of a chocolate fudge cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭upthere

I think its the same person posting all these problems!! Seriously they're all the same sh*te!

Advertisement