Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend smells. [slightly graphic, may offend]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Believe it or not some women don't change their undies every day, I once shared a room with a girl who didn't! She'd have a shower every two ights and change them then, she also wore that same pair of undies to bed so she was actually wearing them full-time for about 48 hrs!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

Jesus I would be out of there like a flash. Oral sex on her would be vile and life without Oral would be worse than prison!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

i'd be more likely to just cut my losses and break it off at this stage.

Just one question/comment; Some girls are quite bushy in the lady garden, to the extent that the foliage extends, er, right round to the back garden (stretching the metaphor here!). And you know how sometimes litter and stuff sorta catches in a hedge.... well...

Ah sod the genteel approach, she may have a hairy bum-crack in which case the smell is due to KCR (Klingons Circling Uranus). Ask her to to shave that area and all should be fine.

But dude if you do break it off with her - at least do her the favour of saying why you're breaking it off. Then she might actually realise how bad the problem is.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'
    milod wrote:
    But dude if you do break it off with her - at least do her the favour of saying why you're breaking it off. Then she might actually realise how bad the problem is.

I totally agree here. U can move on, but if she dosen't know whats wrong how will she know what to fix for the next person who comes into her life. Give her a chance and let her no. And if she improves and maybe things mite improve with u guys and she would appreacate ur honesty.

Cause u no, honesty is the best policy......'

Advertisement