Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too much or just right?

Options
  • 30-11-2006 11:43pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ssfani.gif

What do you think?

Tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Go f uck yourself? *coughs* Or is it Go ***** youself!?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Who is this aimed at and where will it be that people will see??? Is it advertising for donations?

It doesnt mention anything about charity, who you are, which kids the toys are for. Personally if i saw that and knew nothing about SSF i wouldnt give it a second glance. And i dont get the Go **** yourself bit? I'd leave that bit out if you are asking people for money unless it has a punch line!! Even if its just for boards, you have a lot of visitors each day who wouldnt get it!

Is there another section also that tells how and where they can give their money?

Sorry just my opinion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Honestly. I think the "Go **** yourself" bit, is a bit too much.

Different strokes for different folks.

You could use something catchy to boards!

"Hey SSF dude. My ma wants to buy some toys for kids this Christmas!"

"Tell Yore ma to give us the cash instead!"

"At SSF we do the work, so you don't have to! Get your clicking finger ready and donate today!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I like it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement