Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

season 2 prison break

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that was constructive

i think it will be at 10pm Tuesdays just like Season 1. it was a good spot for them last year and it wouldnt be interrupted by the Champions League

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Yes Tuesday is a good night. There is not much else on, and it is not the type of night that people are likely to be going out on very often. Ok you might be doing a course or working, but it is a better night than others. It suited me when it was on then. So I'd be happy with Tuesday nights again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Well they did move season 3 of Lost to Tuesday nights, so they'll either have to wait until Lost is over or move Lost back to it's Monday slot if they wanna show Pirison Break on Tuesdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tv400

Desperate Housewives is now being shown at 10pm on Tuesdays so I'll say Lost will be moving to Monday night anyway when it returns in february. This doesn't leave a lot of timeslots available for Prison Break so either it will be shown late at night soon or, more likely, it will be shown in the summer when Desperate Housewives finishes.

starts tonight at 10 on five

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

damn..........clashes with the satire on future tony blair on more 4.............will tape more 4 program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Zindmin

is season 2 not starting on Channel 6 around now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 philip2066

Season 2 is showing on channel 5 uk at the moment. Only available on uk sub or ex uk sub.You have to get an ex uk sky sub card to watch it. Channel 6 only have season one as far as I know.

a FTV card will work also. also available to some via terrestrial overspill

Advertisement