Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

season 2 prison break

Options
  • 30-11-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

does anyone know when season 2 is starting on RTE im not a fan of watching these on a cimputer i would prefer to watch it on my TV :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

January i am told. maybe wrong

get yourself an mpeg 4 dvd player and watch them on your tv instead of the pc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

or just get an S-Video cable and and audio cable thingy

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Or get yourself a decent mp3 player and use the appropriate cables to view it from that (if your PC is too far away). Creative player certainly enables you to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

I wish there was a tech forum..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:

I know! I was being sarcastic.

interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I could have sworn I saw an ad for season 2 on Channel 6 over Christmas. I thought it said it was coming back on January 7, but there's no mention of it in their listings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

It looks like Prison Break will be back in the summer as RTE have not mentioned it along with their US TV shows in the New Year Launch.
    Desperate housewives, Justice, Ugly Betty and Lost are all mentioned.

At least there will be something to watch like last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

When were they mentioned? DH,Justice,UB and Lost??

• Advertisement

The link is here and no mention of PB as this covers Spring and Early Summer:
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/2007_rtetelevision/2007_rtetelevision2.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

SoSueMe wrote:
    The link is here and no mention of PB as this covers Spring and Early Summer:
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/2007_rtetelevision/2007_rtetelevision2.pdf

in something completely unrelated did you notice the good advertising for 'no frontiers' with Kathryn Thomas in a bikini :D

their giving the people what they want

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well RTE dont do mid season breaks they probbley figure its better to air every episode one week after another or maybe 2 episodes a week.
    I dont like the way lost works whats the point in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Season 2 is starting on the 15th of january on Channel 5 i just seen the ad on tv last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

when is it back in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

22nd Jan

User45701 wrote:
    well RTE dont do mid season breaks they probbley figure its better to air every episode one week after another or maybe 2 episodes a week.
    I dont like the way lost works whats the point in it?

RTÉ are doing the mid season break with Lost because they kind of have to. if they didnt then 1,000's of viewers would be lost to Sky One

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

true,its a diff situation with pb, as the uk channel airing it[5] is not aviable to most of ireland, and even where it is,its nearly always very bad reception

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

true,its a diff situation with pb, as the uk channel airing it[5] is not aviable to most of ireland, and even where it is,its nearly always very bad reception

My reception for channel 5 is perfect its the same as the rest of the english channels BBC Channel 4 etc.

keithkk16 wrote:
    My reception for channel 5 is perfect its the same as the rest of the english channels BBC Channel 4 etc.

Yes but you live near Northern Ireland which Five broadcasts to. The rest of Ireland's access is limited if non-existant. I have never heard anyone saying they have Five.

• Advertisement

also available to anyone with a FTV satellite system and those fortunate to have five on cable

RTE have confimed they have the rights in an e-mail but have no firm date yet, making summer the most likely.

i have five but very poor recption

SoSueMe wrote:
    RTE have confimed they have the rights in an e-mail but have no firm date yet, making summer the most likely.

Same as what they did with 24. I bet they will air it really late at 11.30 or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

lukin wrote:
    Same as what they did with 24. I bet they will air it really late at 11.30 or later.

Don't think so! They had huge ratings for the last series so why wouldn't they air it during Primetime!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Well, I suppose when RTE said it would be on in the new year, they didn't necessarily mean the start of it.:(

my dream is for a triple hitter on rte
    9m:Lost
    10pm:Prision break
    and saving best till last, 11pm:24

what a dream.................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

that would be gr8 but so annoying if u had 2go out that nite or something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

With a Break for you from 9:40 to 10:00 between Lost and PB!;)

• Advertisement

Gillie wrote:
    Don't think so! They had huge ratings for the last series so why wouldn't they air it during Primetime!?

Because RTE are stupid, that's why!

Advertisement