Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TH42PX60PED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gandalf43

Harveys and Currys don't stock but DID electrical do..I'm after the 37" model myself....If you wanted one you can import them from germany and save your self a bundle..I dont have the link I was looking at but I will post it later..inc the 200 euro you would pay for shipment you will save between 300>400 quid at least
    gandalf

edit
    http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/oesg/396583_-th-42pv60e-panasonic.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Any way to get English on that site mate ?
    My German ain't the best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Was on to directtvs.co.uk and they don't ship TVs that size to Ireland.
    Looks like its Ireland or Germany then. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Earthworm Jim

I've had one for nigh on six months now - love it. HD, DVDs and any Sky shows with a decent bitrate all look absolutely amazing on it. No issues with burn in or any of that, even after having been a little careless at times. Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭flashcash5

Is this true? Can you really save that much?
    Is this because of the store, manufacturer's location or other reason?
    gandalf43 wrote:
    Harveys and Currys don't stock but DID electrical do..I'm after the 37" model myself....If you wanted one you can import them from germany and save your self a bundle..I dont have the link I was looking at but I will post it later..inc the 200 euro you would pay for shipment you will save between 300>400 quid at least
    gandalf

edit
    http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/oesg/396583_-th-42pv60e-panasonic.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

yeah its a great tv. thats the one i used to have. in ireland its called a TH-42PV60 because of the Irish tuner that it needs. the model number you quoted has PED at the end which simply means it has a pedestal. its available with a video cabinet or wall bracket as well. i would buy in ireland but thats my choice. mainly due to the tuner issues. but if u dont intend on using that well then i still like having a shop where i can go if i have problems. its around 2k for the tv on its own but if u look around certain smaller shops you can get good deals with pedestal, cabinet etc...

moe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Jfla

I got one 2 months ago, its fantastic. The upscaling chip in it is fantastic makes SD look brilliant. Way better than any other plasma/LCD. The quality of SD content on other makes does not look nearly as good as CRT! The panasonic viera is the job. No Contest

Advertisement