Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's a good place to buy Flat Screen TV's?

Options
  • 25-11-2006 6:13pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friend asked me to help her buy a flatscreen TV. I don't actually know how big a screen she wants or how much she is going to spend, but can anyone give me some advice of what shops in Dublin are good value and are worth visiting, and which ones are a ripp off that I should stay clear of etc.

I was up in Carrickmines and they have Curry's and PC World briefly today, very large selection, looks like some good deals. What about DID or Power City?

I know the net is probably the best, not too sure if she can be bothered though - some people just like to buy something and take it home that day. However if you can suggest some sites I'll have a look online and suggest it to her.

Recommendations Please?
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement