Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

it seems like only sluts (it is the only appropriate word for them) are attracted to him.
    My mate meets up with random slags

Jealous much?

You seem to be of the opinion that women shouldn't be interested in one-night hookups, yet for all you know, the OP could be looking for just this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dragan wrote:
    The reason? Because it shows your happy being you….no offence to ladies who like to put in the effort but I honestly cannot remember what a single "hot" girl that I say out over the last three months looked like. They all blend into this mess in my memory. Now that hot chick on Grafton street? Oh yeah, I remember her.
    Damn true.

Advertisement