Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 lcd recomendations?

Options
  • 21-11-2006 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

hey im in the market to buy a hd lcd to match my xbox 360...was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? i was looking at the 32" Toshiba Wl66Z in powercity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What budget do you have and how much is the WL66Z?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Emmo-m-

bout 900 euro..the wl66z is on picmania for 881 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I got a samsung hd digital crt dixons 790 , great picture on sky,sd tv,ntl cable and pc/dvds .Has 1080i ,720p no vga, HAS component ,2 av, svideo, ad hdmi connections.Getting 360 in 8days ,so i cant try out the hd picture yet.Fantastic clear precise, warm picture, teamxbox says hd crt is best for colors,blacks if you can find 1 that has 1080i mode.great precise picture on ps2 games,and pc games.it has no dvi or vga, but the price is reasonable, screen,29.5 x 15.5 inch.ITS the best picture i,ve ever SEEN,on sky,or sdtv.Av1 IS rgb fully wired.

Advertisement