Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you think Lost will end??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 as_seen_on

I can just see it The Irish Independent Headline 2020-LOST CONFIRMS 22nd SERIES AND THIRD FILM. Its gonna happen:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

cooker3 wrote:
    Speaking of which, Penolope
    So when is she making an appearance.

yah, like when will they explain the dudes in Russia/Artic/Cold Place ;)

ffs, its a great show, but i really really hope it goes somewhere good in the end, not just "and so....eh....Locke wakes up"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Ye know what annoyed me? How they made a point of showing Libby in the same mental hospital as Hurley, and then killed her off, making it completely irrelevant.

Sorry, that was OT....em.............the polar bear..eats the black fog monster....and the island turns into a disco.....and there is much rejoicing...yey!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

And giving the boat to Desmond too!
    Why did they kill her off anyway when she seemed like she was gonna be a big piece of the puzzle?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

And giving the boat to Desmond too!
    Why did they kill her off anyway when she seemed like she was gonna be a big piece of the puzzle?

I think I heard that Damien Linderof said that they have masterplan in place which will fully explain Libby's backstory but I can't remember where so hey may not be worth much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Wasn't LOST originally made as a TV show version of "Survivor"? I mean the 2 seperate base camps, the merging of them, the fewer members of the second base eventually being removed after the merge (how many people are actually left from the tail section?) the various trials they have to undergo. The others could be explained as the mystery 3rd group of people which are introduced midseason. This being the case, I imagine the LOSTies being whittled down to only a hand full by the end, and only 1 person actually getting off the island (i.e. Mike will reappear at some point on the island)... the end... oh and Jacks head will explode ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

i hope lost never ends!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

with the last episode

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

when we get fed up of it - X files anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

I think its a computer program running out all the possible scenarios of survival....

Damn that Lucozade bint - she's brainwashed me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It will end up like Alias running out of questions to ask and running out of answers.

Or like crossroads where Hurley wakes up in a shopping centre after falling asleep on the till, only to find out he moved to Hawii and the rest was a dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 as_seen_on

The only major reason I would stop watching it would be to save my tv from getting the remote thrown at it because of those damn annoying lucozade ads.:mad:

But one great thing about watching lost on RTÉ compared to E4 or Sky is that the ad times for RTE are dramatically shorter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Look you have a choice either complain about the Lucozade Ads or remember the O2 adds. :shudder:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

How do I think Lost will end? Hmm. I think Jack will get so jealous of Kate and Sawyer that he will surgically attach Kate to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

darrenh wrote:
    i think it will end with a battle between the losties and the others.

the next battle royal! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

WHY DO GUYS HAVE NIPPLES?!

During pregnancy, its not till a bit in that the x-chromosome asserts itself and the sex of the baby is finally determined, well it has been determined at conception but its not been made hugely obvious from a physical point of view. Nipples are formed before this point. Hence nipples on men.

Not really on topic but i thought you might like a genuine answer.

Advertisement