Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversation groups

Options
  • 18-11-2006 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hey
    Does anyone know of any conversation groups to practice spanish with foreigners, I'm just back from South America & I'd like to improve the little bit I've learned...
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

You dont say where you live, however there was some info on here about
    a group that met in Dublin on a Saturday afternoon. That info seems to have disappeared for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

entonces empecemos uno nuevo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

en la casa de RoundCrisis?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kman

Hola, theres a Spanish language intercambio/exchange in the city library , Ilac centre, every Tuesday evening, 6-8. Some of the libraries around the suburbs have them aswell. hasta luego, kman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oskywalker

Hola

Esta es la dirección de un nuevo meetup en Dublin este jueves, para practicar español.

http://spanish.meetup.com/693/

Saludos,

Oskar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

¿Hay gentes de españa o gentes con muy bueno español allí?
    Pienso que es importante que tenemos buenos gentes.Si no, ¿cómo mejoraremos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Dalas

if anyone is interested. I have many Spanish French and german students who are looking for converstaion exchange. It would be in Dun Loaghaire. anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 girl84

Hi everyone! I am from Spain. I live in Cork. If anyone i interested I can meet him/her to practise Spanish!!

Contact me mjbajodl@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kman

yep, would be interested in an intercambio, pm sent.

Advertisement