Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF Auction & Boards Beers

Options
  • 14-11-2006 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Any plans for an SSF auction this year? Can see if we can time a proper boards beers for the same night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm looking at organising a beers on the 9th Dec. I am bearing this in mind ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I was talking to Regi today and it seems like an excellent idea to have a SSF Boards Beer!! Trojan, Regi, I'll leave this with ye!

I am going to see if I can't get some tasty items for auction if you can bear that in mind!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Split off to a new thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Beers and fundraising - always a good combination :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I have a venue in mind, in the vicinity of Reginald Daniel-san and the esteemed Mr Davittio. It's provisionally booked, but I need to do a site-inspection to be sure of it's suitability - will do this weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement