Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV spec question

Options
  • 15-11-2006 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I'm about to order a Samsung LE37R72B and was going to place an order with Komplett or TechnikDirekt. I'm leaning towards Tecnikdirekt at the moment because there is currently a saving of almost €280 including delivery to be taken advantage of.

One site lists greater detail than the other with regard to the aforementioned tv (in particular the PAL I tuner is not mentioned on one). If the model number is the same on both sites can I presume it's the exact same product?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I think that if the model number is exactly the same you should be safe, however if there are extra letters either missing or tacked on to the end it could be a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

Emailed technikdirekt and got a response in about an hour :)

The tv does indeed have a PAL-I tuner so happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Cooee

I have been huming and hawing about ordering a 50" plasma from technikdirekt - I'd love to know how you get on!

And before ordering I would also be asking about the PAL-I situation.

Advertisement