Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF tag test!!

Options
  • 14-11-2006 12:08am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

[ssf]your text here[/ssf]

this is achieved by putting:

[php]
    [ssf]your text here[/ssf]
    [/php]

May have problems when clicked, looking into it.

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

or maybe it doesnt.... soemthing weird with that link... let me check it out and fix it.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Works for me (not that you're getting any more this year!) :)

Using Opera 8.50

Mike.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its showing as an image but it was complaining when I clicked on it that vB didnt like it. I'm going to run to daddy cloud and see what he thinks...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Works for me!

Ok thats VERY odd... when I click your sig, it works. When I click the one in my post.... I get an inline-mod.php error....

DeV.

• Advertisement

Interesting that you said inline mod. So I went to one of the forums I have mod powers on and I got the inline mod error!

"You did not select any posts to which the action you picked can be applied."

Both work for me and probably will for others because thay cannot moderate this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Both tags work for me.

[edit] €50 transfered as promised. Good luck with everything.[/edit]

Q

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Button works fine for me and the SSF account is now a few quid better off

yes it seems to be working (at least for everyone but me :) )

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

testy mc test

[edit] woo hoo , it works [/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,252 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Tag test

My site is closed for a bit, but I took the liberty of adding the SSF donate tag to it and it works.

I hopes this is okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,252 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Tag-tastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

cant get this workin Dev

Advertisement