Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung HTQ100 & Samsung 32" High Definition Slimfit CRT TV

Options
  • 13-11-2006 9:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get a decent setup for the new house but dont have a massive budget.

I like to look of the Slim Fit HD TV. Nice price and looks good and more than likely gona get that (or maybe the aldi tv but not sure yet) but was really wondering about the speaker system.

I dont want to be putting wires all over the place and a 2.1 system seems the perfect match. But the price seems step. Might try and see if I cant get a package deal (any one done this before?).

Any one got thisCant find a good review online for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Theres reviews at amazon.co.uk, search electronics, it gives a very good picture on pal tv /ntl ,great picture on sky tv,great contrast,realistic blacks ,perfect white,lovely realistic warm colours.GREAT SOUND,has truesurround for watching movies.Virtual surround sound.Has dvi,and analog connectors,2 scart av, HD READY.Has satellite CAM interface slot. BE aware if you look round shops,now theres hd ready plasma 42inch tvs in power city,non crt 1100euros.Not many left.i,m puzzled cos if you measure the screen it is 30inch,in viewable size.Otherwise its a great tv,superb picture,vibrant colors,deep placks,great contrast. I can see no sign of any blurring, i have no hd source,so i can,t see what hd picture is like,has full 720,1080i hd resolution, 5000/1 dynamic contrast ratio.its crt ,but the tube is very very small,slimfit.text is superfast,instant,page to page.DID electric may have some hdcrts,left if you ask assistant.Dixons price is 790euro

Advertisement