Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there Spanish in Limerick???

Options
  • 09-11-2006 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,
    as a southern European I find it hard to get used to the Irish culture, especially when it comes to making friends. So I was wondering ... are there any Spanish in Limerick?! Hope to hear from some1 :-)
    No soy espanola, pero vivi en Espana durante un agno (no tengo egne en el ordenador :-() y estoy enamorada de ese pais maravilloso.
    Hasta luego
    lau

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

To write Spanish characters that don't appear on an English keyboard, hold down the "alt" key on the left of the keyboard, and then key in a 3-digit number on the numerical keypad (i.e the ones on the right of the keyboard, not the ones on the top row).

Alt and 164 produces "ñ", alt and 168 produces "¿", alt and 173 produces "¡".

Also, if your PC has Windows XP (it might work for older versions too), then pressing Control and Alt and a vowel at the same time, will produce accented characters - áéíóú. Pressing Shift as well (i.e. pressing 4 keys at once!) produces their upper case versions too - ÁÉÍÓÚ).

Menos mal que escribiste "agno" en vez de "ano", ¡¡¡¿verdad?!!! :)

Advertisement