Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's life Jim, but not as we know it!

Options

Comments

Theres klingons on the starboard bow,starboard bow starboard bow
    Scrape em off Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ah, ya gotta love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

They always play that on VH1 on the run up towards Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah a gem-stone turd of popular music. Why is music so bad these days?

Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mike65 wrote:
    Ah a gem-stone turd of popular music. Why is music so bad these days?

Mike.
    WMM-nielsen.svg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/WMM-nielsen.svg
    Nielsen SoundScan reported that the big four accounted for 81.87% of the world music market in 2005

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That may be true (it is true!) but thats not the real reason. Its that I'm too old now! Sniff :(

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

abe_simpson.png
    www.seidling.info/old-coot/
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mike65 wrote:
    That may be true (it is true!) but thats not the real reason. Its that I'm too old now! Sniff :(

Mike.
    http://www.worth1000.com/entries/104500/104770qVxU_w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Is that why she is splitting from Kevin?

Advertisement