Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When pets go wrong

Options
  • 03-11-2006 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭

Oh noes!

madcatyc6.jpg

voices.jpg

shower.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

see this is exactly what i was saying about cats!!! evil!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

trash.jpg
    legos.jpg
    ceiling.jpg
    fridge.jpg

Here's a few good ones taken from here...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

see this is exactly what i was saying about cats!!! evil!!!
    scarysituation.jpg

batcountry.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Good buzz bike-ooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

2af480fe50128bd2ec33bde5de69cacd.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

funny%20pictures%20supercat.jpg

hasakarotlm4.jpg

cookie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

cat_football_lo.gif

Look at the wittle seal:

john-gibbens-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

that little white kitten at the start is ssooo cute!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

the first post made me cry with laughing :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's not a kitten it's a gremlin

urzk2no0.jpg

catcostumeis0gn0.jpg

treachery29.jpg

cromjq7.jpg

sealiongood.jpg

270911980_0baa512314.b.jpg

Awe_cat.jpg

1160262684039.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I've seen that shark-inna-roof in the slideshow Hal put up, it's near my aunt's house in England, in High Wycombe I think, been there since I was a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Evil masterimind in his lair with Osama Bin laden.

evilcat8kc.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Who needs Osama when you have a kitten?

quiz259outcome4.jpg

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

emo.jpg

slugcat.jpg

MonorailCat.jpg

1160905871938.b.jpg

1161455682279.b.jpg

• Advertisement

cat-detonator.jpg

monkey-phart.gif

peth257113xu4.jpg
    peth257114yp7.jpg

pigkissnz8.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jebus those cat pictures made me well and truly roffle my mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Thank the (Lord, God, insert Deity) that nobody keeps slugs as pets...

boneless wrote:
    Thank the (Lord, God, insert Deity) that nobody keeps slugs as pets...
    http://www.thenewsrocket.com/PZN2/04Aug.cfm
    Zeldar News Group

Zach Buckley, 22, ended up in an emergency room after a violent encounter with his beloved pet slug.

Mr. Buckley slipped on his slug--banana peal style--and tumbled down a flight of stairs resulting in broken bones and a punctured lung. He was rushed to State Hospital, where doctors say he is in serious but stable condition.

The mishap is not unique. Every year almost three people are injured by pet slugs. Slug safety expert, Norm Droll, 36, says that although slugs can be very loving pets that is not always the case. "Occasionally mother nature creates what society would call a 'bad slug,' although I prefer to call them 'good slugs' that make 'bad choices.' Whether or not your slug is bad, certain precautions should always be taken. Keep your slug off the stairs, keep your slug off the floor, and keep your slug away from salt. Never beat your slug."

It is uncertain if Fluffy is a good slug that makes good choices or a good slug that makes bad choices. Droll will meet with the slug when it regains consciousness and make a personality assessment. "Judging from the preliminary facts, it seems that the incident is an isolated freak accident, but I'd like to meet with Fluffy just to be sure." Droll does not think that Fluffy will have to be put down, but will not rule it out. The slug, Fluffy, eight months, was squished under Mr. Buckley's foot and is also in serious, but stable condition. According to sources at the Happy Critter's Small Animal Hospital, the slug hasn't suffered any broken bones, but is severely damaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

WHAT??? That's so unreal....:D

• Advertisement

hip.jpg

Advertisement