Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Invitations

• 01-11-2006 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Can anyone suggest a company that will print wedding invitations for me?

I want 250 printed but I dont wat it to cost an arm and a leg. I was hoping or a high quality one, around the size of a birthday card on a nice paper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 foz_e_bear

That's quite a small quantity in print terms, so getting it done digitally is probobly your only option. Most pinters wwould charge loads, Snap may be your only man, there's a spot at the very bottom of George's st (right across from the George) that prints good quality stuff at a resaonable price...you might wanna check them out.

Good luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Chipboard

Hi there

My wife owns this online store which supplies and prints invitations;

www.paper-republic.com

As well as wedding and party invitations the site also features baby announcements which are popular in the States. Paper Republic is the only online reseller of the Envelopments range in Ireland.

You can purchase the ingredients and make the invitation yourself - this is in the DIY section of the website but the site also offers a design and build service - this is in the Finished Products section. You can take a finished invitation and customise it by changing the size, colour, wording, images etc or if you wish you can submit a spec for a completely original creation of your own. The site has an shopping cart facility so you can pay by Laser or Credit Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Calvin141170

Hi,

I was just lurking and found your post -- my wife and I run Image Invitations -- and if you're looking for something a little bit different our service might fit the bill.

Check out www.imageinvitations.com for details.

We'll work with you until you're completely happy with your design and can either print them for you (per-card cost), or provide you with a print-ready file (one off fixed fee) that you can take to your preferred printer and run off as many as you need.

You can order online -- but we don't ask for any payment until you approve the final printed proofs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Calvin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

You only mention printing. Do you have them designed already?

Advertisement