Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Video Recorder Hitachi VT-MX210E

• 31-10-2006 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I know you are all thinking who still uses video recorders but I really need some help PLEASE! My grandparents have done something to there one and cant find the manual. It cant be switched on or off, cant eject the tape etc. I think they set the timer record on it because there it a little red clock symbol in the display. Normally there is an obvious timer record button on the remote control but there isnt on this and I have tried pressing every button(very technical I know!) on it but nothing is working I even tried unplugging it but when I plug it in again the little red clock symbol is still there!!!!

I would be very grateful if some one out there who has the same type of recorder could let me know what to do. Or even anyone with some suggestions as they are really desperate and are missing being able to record their favourite programmes.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

In the event that nobody else can help, you could try emailing Hitachi

http://www.hitachi.com/inquiry/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Boulie

Thanks for that byte. I emailed they yesterday and they forwarded me on a link to print off the manual. So hopefully I find something in that.

Really appreciate you help thanks again. :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No bother. If you can, maybe post up the link for the manual, in case others may have the same or similar VCR that may take advantage of the manual also! :)

They were quick in responding! Some companies may not respond for days!

Advertisement