Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't you just hate it...

Options
  • 28-10-2006 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

Ok folks, post here things that just really annoy the hell outta you...

Today:

Today I am mostly hating searching around the house for my mobile phone for 15 minutes, before having to leave for work without it, when there are people I wanted to text while sitting here at work... :mad: the night drags by without the familiar beep of a text message coming in... :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

yes im gonna bitch and whine here....

Don't ya just hate it when...

your lying in bed and you are so tired but you can't get to sleep cuz the lump lying beside you is snoring so much and so loudly!!!!

*puts pillow over lumps head and hopes for the best!*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

We have to share a laundry room in the flat complex I reside. What I hate are those inconsiderate people who put their clothes in the washers and dryers, then forget about them for hours, forcing the rest of us to fight over the remaining machines, or pull the inconsiderate so-and-so's clothes out, tying up folding table space with their clothes (another problem).

Advertisement