Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Bed House For Sale in Clonard Village, Wexford

Options
  • 27-10-2006 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

www.daft.ie/14012

Mods, please remove if not allowed. I've already posted in Accomodation, but felt I might get the locals here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Lex Luthor wrote:
    www.daft.ie/14012

Mods, please remove if not allowed. I've already posted in Accomodation, but felt I might get the locals here

Whats Clonard like, is it family/kid orientated, where about in Wexford is it?
    All i know about is that a lot of the Wexford Albion players (the bastards with there offside trap) used to come from there.

2 bedrooms is a bit small for me though.

I just saw where Clonard is, not bad.
    I wouldnt want to waste my first time buying privelages on something so small, no chance of you renting it for a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Clonard Village is not exactly in Clonard but sort of backs onto it.

If you are driving on the Rosslare Road towards Rosslare, turn left at the Duncannon Rd roundabout towards the town. Whitford House Hotel is on your left side as you turn left at the roundabout. The next left after that is the estate of Clonard Village.

I've had it rented since I've owned it but now we're selling so I couldn't tell you what the mix of people in the estate is but they've designed it with families in mind with green areas in central places and there is a new shopping complex getting built at the back of the estate.

Advertisement