Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man caught shagging his girlfriends dead dog

Options
  • 26-10-2006 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison

I was tempted to put this in the thread about rotten things people do in public, but felt it deserved a thread of its own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Jesus.... Must have been cold. Should have heated it up first.

I prefer hamsters (duct tape is must)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

But like...he has a girlfriend....whyyy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

the dog was dead right,whats the problem:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

HavoK wrote:

must be dog ugly

badum-tishhhhhhhh

HavoK wrote:
    A dog is a mans best friend.
    Women have a habit of talking back.

• Advertisement

this reminds me of that short film "Farm Sluts".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ahh come on lads, we've all been there . . . . . . . .

<.<

>.>

^.^

DaveMcG wrote:
    Ahh come on lads, we've all been there . .
    Ya, but the dog wasn't dead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sub-editors in The Sun dream of writing headlines like that... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A 44-year-old Saginaw man...

I thought that was referencing some sort of belief system, but nope, its where he lives.

How does one even start to have sex with something as awkward as a dead dog?

My mother always told me to stay away from those Michigan folk.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Maybe someone told him he should have the dog stuffed and mounted and he took it the wrong way?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Maybe someone told him he should have the dog stuffed and mounted and he took it the wrong way?

LOL :D:D

Seriously though, the dog-shagger has taken depravity to a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

A live dog would probably have rejected him and maybe he cant handle rejection.Woof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

maybe the gf snapped at him once upon a time, so he seen the comparision and thought "hmm....dead = safer" less teeth action...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I agree with Rabies... How could he not have heated it up first... :confused: what a pervert!

Microwave FTW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Apparently this sicko Kuch had other victims and even took photos before he assaulted them. This photo was found at his girlfriends house and shows how he lured his victims to hideout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

ah he's just expressing himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

OK,a new low - for once I agree with County. It's a DEAD dog, what's the crime?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's ... :eek:
    too dark to read.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

was it a male or female dog?
    If it was female then fair enough but if it was male then your man must be gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Did the dog not ask him for a bone??

BaBOOM!!

and BTW his name was POLO!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

and BTW his name was POLO!
    The Mutt with the Hole /exit stage left

One hell of a hole for the whole of his life!!:D

The Mutt with the Hole /exit stage left

Yeah, and a busy hole is worth a mint!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

A dog on the road is worth two in yor bush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

so was the dog any good?

.... play dead.... good dog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

... or even good-lookin'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

steve06 wrote:
    so was the dog any good?

.... play dead.... good dog!

hahaha!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭OMcGovern

Judge: How low could you go ?