Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF Query

Options
  • 11-10-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Well I won't get an answer if i don't ask, so here goes.

I am wondering if the Santa Strike Force is accepting nominated beneficiaries who are exclusively charitable organisations, or can someone nominate an individual case?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont understand the question....

We dont give presents to specific kids. The gifts etc go to the charities so they can be used all year, they arent given to individuals. Is that your question?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

That was pretty much what I was asking.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Not to worry anyway, it was just something I was thinking about. Thanks again

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If there was a particular case, we might consider it but I like to make the cash we get go as far as it can. PM what you are thinking about but its a very sad fact that simply being very ill doesnt set any kid apart, I've unfortunately had to see a lot of sick kids. :(

DeV.

Advertisement