Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spontaneous Combustion

Options
  • 30-09-2006 12:46am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭

If someone (i.e. random person you have never met / seen / made love with before) spontaneously combusted beside you, how would you react?
    Bemusement? Amusement? Confusement? Any other fictional words you care to create? All of the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

one word..... IDIOT!

is there a convention in town or something...they are everywhere!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

PT Barnum must be dropping them off by the truck loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

keep walking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

First I would remove all organs such as heart, liver, pancreas, intestines and the other filthy goo of the human body from my face, and walk on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

I think johnny_ultimat is the best in the world.

• Advertisement

I'd try to put them out

and stay until the mater had some closure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Dozens of people spontanaeously combust each year, it's just not widely reported.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It's just drunk smokers falling asleep in armchairs. Their clothes act as a wick for subcutaneous fat. More of a human candle than spontaneous.

"Daddy, gradma's going out again"
    "well pour some more petrol on her then"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

i'd laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

maybe they were never there in the 1st place and then KWApquoia in the brain-what was that?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Use them to light a nice Cuban I've been saving for just such an occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think the best thing to do would be to let them burn. You could try saving them but that'd be no way to live. Perhaps you could speed things up by kicking them hard in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Lust4Life wrote:
    PT Barnum must be dropping them off by the truck loads!

Go back to America, Mexico-toucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'd laugh and i'd laugh and i would laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Sangre wrote:
    Go back to America, Mexico-toucher.

hey sangre..... there is a cliff somewhere why dont you go throw yourself off it, hit the bottom and see if you bounce!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

jules80 wrote:
    hey sangre..... there is a cliff somewhere why dont you go throw yourself off it, hit the bottom and see if you bounce!

ooooooooooo-oooooooo

/me, throws hands up infront of my face in mock-aghast expression/

Is this related to wasting fosile fuel?

Advertisement