Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Psychic Christine Holohan on TV Fri29Sep

124»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    God says wrote: »
    Yes, all of your claims so far, please provide us with a relevant URL sources whenever you post one of your very dubious and seemingly off-the-top-of-your-head analysis as opposed to the objective well researched reasoning we have come to expect - and admire - from Chriskavo.

    You seemed to misunderstand the questions and dodged them completely, you seem to have that in common with Chriskavo ;)

    Point out Any claim I've made that's not backed up.
    Point out one claim Chriskavo made that was.

    But I've a sneaking suspicion that these questions aren't going to be answered(as we have come to expect - and admire - from Chriskavo.) If you don't I'll assume that you can't provide examples for either.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 God says


    King Mob wrote: »
    You seemed to misunderstand the questions and dodged them completely, you seem to have that in common with Chriskavo ;)

    Point out Any claim I've made that's not backed up.
    Point out one claim Chriskavo made that was.

    But I've a sneaking suspicion that these questions aren't going to be answered(as we have come to expect - and admire - from Chriskavo.) If you don't I'll assume that you can't provide examples for either.

    Thank you Mob with that failed defence of a reply, as once again you prevaricate and as per usual lamely counter claim.

    I'm an impartial observer here, open to both sides of the argument, but Chris has been slam dunking you at every turn so far, and you have yet to convince me that his arguments as you yourself re-quote (as we have come to expect - and admire - from Chriskavo) are anything other than purely objective and based on the available facts to hand.


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    robindch wrote: »
    Ken is currently on a week's holiday from the forum.
    God says wrote: »
    Thank you Mob with that failed defence of a reply, as once again you prevaricate and as per usual lamely counter claim.
    KenFromDublin (banned earlier this week for posting personal insults) and "God Says" are posting from the same IP address and I conclude that they are the same person posting under two names, an immediately bannable offense on boards. Both accounts are now permanently banned from this forum and a request has been made to ban them entirely from boards.

    Yet another fine example of the honesty of 9/11 deniers.

    <shakes head>


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭ Chriskavo


    King Mob wrote: »
    Would you like to stick you fingers in you hears and scream lalala too?

    I have already explained how I don't have to prove beyond doubt that she made those calls, only that she could have.
    And since now you've resorted to this childish tactic of yours it's clear that I've already shown that much.

    So answer just one question: Is it possible that she made those calls?
    Yes or no?
    (Oh and if you ignore this question like the others you can't answer, I'll assume the answer is yes.)

    And again I have to ask do you see no irony or hypocrisy in demanding something like that, yet continually ignore my points and questions and requests for sources?

    No it is not possible and the one phone call that she allegedly made and was subsequently disclosed by the FBI at the Massasoui trial reads -'' unconnected 0.00 seconds. No call - FBI admits that therefore they reject Olsens story. Its laughably feeble that all you can muster is a '' could have'' so what is your point exactly? Those calls were allegedly made by Barbara Olsen - if it wasn't her , who was it?


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭ pH


    Chriskavo wrote: »
    No it is not possible and the one phone call that she allegedly made and was subsequently disclosed by the FBI at the Massasoui trial reads -'' unconnected 0.00 seconds. No call - FBI admits that therefore they reject Olsens story. Its laughably feeble that all you can muster is a '' could have'' so what is your point exactly? Those calls were allegedly made by Barbara Olsen - if it wasn't her , who was it?

    Aren't *you* going to tell us? What point exactly was there 'faking' all these phone calls from people on these flights, what did it achieve, who did it and why?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Chriskavo wrote: »
    No it is not possible and the one phone call that she allegedly made and was subsequently disclosed by the FBI at the Massasoui trial reads -'' unconnected 0.00 seconds. No call - FBI admits that therefore they reject Olsens story.
    Ok It's getting clear now you are not reading my posts just parroting off nonsense you read on toofer sites.

    In the same slides you posted that show her call lasted 0.00 seconds, also shows 4 connected calls between 9.15 and 9.30 all long enough to match the description of Barbara Olson's phone calls.
    The only one they could trace to her phone was unconnected.
    Maybe she borrowed someone else's phone or that her own phone connected in a weird way that didn't register her number for some reason.
    Is possible that Barbara Olson was at least two of those unidentified calls? (same again, ignore the question and I'll assume you mean yes and just aren't honest enough to say it.)

    The FBI don't say anything at all there about rejecting Olson's story or admitting Barbara couldn't have made the call.
    In fact that looks like something you inferred yourself with nothing to support it..
    Chriskavo wrote: »
    Its laughably feeble that all you can muster is a '' could have'' so what is your point exactly?
    That your argument that the calls where impossible therefore faked therefore indicating that 9/11 was an inside job.

    I have shown it's possible for the calls to be made and that the FBI in no way "Rejects" the story.
    Chriskavo wrote: »
    Those calls were allegedly made by Barbara Olsen - if it wasn't her , who was it?
    What are you talking about? I am saying that they were likely made by Barbara Olson. I'm not positing that it was anyone else.
    What the point of this question other than to throw more confusion into the argument?


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    robindch wrote: »
    Both accounts are now permanently banned from this forum and a request has been made to ban them entirely from boards.
    "God Says" has been banned permanently from boards and KenFromDublin's account has received a site-wide ban for one week, after which he/she will be free to post here again (despite a number of abusive and threatening PM's).


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭ Chriskavo


    robindch wrote: »
    "God Says" has been banned permanently from boards and KenFromDublin's account has received a site-wide ban for one week, after which he/she will be free to post here again (despite a number of abusive and threatening PM's).

    Censoring an opinion on 911 - free speech anyone?

    I have Kens quote here and they certainly not threatening. I hope he gets legal advice for this disgraceful fascistic censoring and abuse of his rights to free speech.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭ Chriskavo


    King Mob wrote: »
    Ok It's getting clear now you are not reading my posts just parroting off nonsense you read on toofer sites.

    In the same slides you posted that show her call lasted 0.00 seconds, also shows 4 connected calls between 9.15 and 9.30 all long enough to match the description of Barbara Olson's phone calls.
    The only one they could trace to her phone was unconnected.
    Maybe she borrowed someone else's phone or that her own phone connected in a weird way that didn't register her number for some reason.
    Is possible that Barbara Olson was at least two of those unidentified calls? (same again, ignore the question and I'll assume you mean yes and just aren't honest enough to say it.)

    The FBI don't say anything at all there about rejecting Olson's story or admitting Barbara couldn't have made the call.
    In fact that looks like something you inferred yourself with nothing to support it..
    That your argument that the calls where impossible therefore faked therefore indicating that 9/11 was an inside job.

    I have shown it's possible for the calls to be made and that the FBI in no way "Rejects" the story.

    What are you talking about? I am saying that they were likely made by Barbara Olson. I'm not positing that it was anyone else.
    What the point of this question other than to throw more confusion into the argument?

    How do you explain the Ted Olsen story when it reads "unconnected call 0.00 seconds?" Do you believe for one second that your argument that they ''could have" been made from Barbara Olsen would stand up in a court of law?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Chriskavo wrote: »
    How do you explain the Ted Olsen story when it reads "unconnected call 0.00 seconds?"
    That call was the only one traced to her mobile.
    There are 4 calls that where connected around the time Olson said he received them and lasted for times that match the descriptions.
    She could have borrowed someone else's phone or her own phone might not have been traceable on those call for some reason.

    Are you saying it's impossible for Barbara Olson to have been at least two of these calls?
    If so how do you know it's impossible?

    And is that the only reason you think the FBI reject the story, that one of thier slides said "0.00 seconds"?
    Seriously?

    Can you actually provide anything to actually support that?
    Chriskavo wrote: »
    Do you believe for one second that your argument that they ''could have" been made from Barbara Olsen would stand up in a court of law?
    Yes, if the other side's argument was that she could not have made those calls. Which is your argument which I've show to be crap.
    Chriskavo wrote: »
    Censoring an opinion on 911 - free speech anyone?
    So do your part for free speech and start answering those questions you keep ignoring.


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Chriskavo wrote: »
    Censoring an opinion on 911 - free speech anyone?
    KenFromDublin/GodSays has received a temporary ban, after the expiration of which, he'll be free to post whatever he likes, once he/she sticks to forum and site rules. As you may be aware (and as any person familiar with the laws of this country would be), boards.ie is a private company registered in Ireland and like any private space, posters do not have an automatic right to say and do what they want here, especially when it involves deception, unpleasant personal invective, name-calling, ignoring forum rules and -- as I pointed out earlier -- threatening and abusive PM's.

    This might well constitute normal behavior amongst 9/11 denialists, but it is unacceptable in this forum and on this site.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭ pH


    Chriskavo wrote: »
    By A.Airlines -A 9/11 researcher, knowing that AA Flight 77 was a Boeing 757, noticed that AA’s website indicated that its 757s do not have passenger-seat phones. After he wrote to ask if that had been the case on September 11, 2001, an AA customer service representative replied: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”

    This happened when a 911 'researcher' called AA in 2005 to ask if 757s have airfones, and was told (correctly) no.

    The reason that they didn't in 2005 is they were removed after 2001 as they were not being used much anymore.

    http://news.cnet.com/Verizon-to-upgrade-airplane-phones/2100-1033_3-835744.html

    This then was used with the "and cell phones don't work from the sky" to prove that calls were faked.

    But this shows how far-fetched the original claim is, that a conspiracy would fabricate impossible calls, and that somehow thousands of employees of AA and airfone would not spot this and it needed to be 'discovered' by a 911 'researcher' is entirely preposterous.

    So yes flight 77 had airfone (as did all AA 757s at the time), airfone records of calls from that plane exist, cell phones do sometimes work from altitude, and if you look at the altitude data from flight 77, it spent most of its post hijack flight at under 22,000 ft (lower than a normal cruise height for a commercial liner) and the final 8 or 9 minutes under 7,000 ft - making cell phone use much more possible.


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Actually, what's funny about the whole 9/11 troofer movement is while they must have collectively spent millions of hours huffing and puffing about collusion from the White House, invisible missiles, building 7, mysterious phone calls, non-existent GSM networks etc, etc, etc, etc, is that none of them seem to have come up with a coherent reason why the White House (or the military or whoever) would concoct the conspiracy they did.

    I mean, what's the point in telling everybody that 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi (and the rest from the UAE, Egypt and Lebanon) then wandering off and invading Afghanistan and then Iraq because of an alleged link with an unhappy Saudi fratboy?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    Here's an interesting article from the experts at Cracked.com.

    http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html
    Even in a world where every structural engineering desk jockey is okay with mass murder, they're still not going to risk jail and career ruin and walk away from a huge book deal for ten grand. Oh, no, it's got to be millions, per person, just to make it worth it. Even a dedicated conspirator would need to know he or she was set for life.

    Let's say they wrote 500,000 checks (hell, you've got more than 120,000 people in the American Society of Civil Engineers alone, and they'd be the first ones to speak out). Say the average payout was ten million (barely enough to live rich the rest of your life, but let's just say). So that's 500,000 times ten million which is...

    ...Five TRILLION dollars.

    That's about half of the value of all goods and services produced in the United States last year. Therefore the 9/11 conspiracy was, in terms of payroll, the single largest employer in the history of the world.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    And in another startling display of hypocrisy from the Toofers, this video was falsely flagged and removed from youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczqUDwAN5s&playnext_from=TL&videos=QG-GUl8rP5M&feature=sub

    So watch and spread the video, in the name of the free speech the "Truth" movement pretends to fight for.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hobbsknight


    I am actually related to the policeman featuring in her book. I haven't actually meet him though. i havent read the book however my mother has. I would love to know more and read the book. I would love to know what he was like as he is dead know. Christine was very close with him and even went to his funeral. I would be fancinated to meet her. does she have a website or does anyone know how i can get in contact with her ?? :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sam1273


    Hi....
    I am also very interested in Christine Holohan and the story involving your uncel.. I am very sorry that he has passed away.
    I know your post was a few months ago, so if your still interested drop me a message and I will forward you Christine's mobile number. I met her in March of this year and was very impressed by her.
    Kind regards,
    Laura


Advertisement