Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ginger Conspiracy

Options
  • 28-09-2006 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

Tonight, out of the goodness of my heart and in the spirit of fostering good relations within the gaming community, I invited a small group of newbies back to my house for some beer, Amazing Screw-on Head, and the Spongebob Squarepants movie. All went well until 15 minutes into Screw-on Head, when the red-headed kid knocked a bottle of beer (he took the rarest one I had in the fridge, I might add, it'll take a trip to Spain to find another one...) and spilled a little on the carpet. I warned him to be careful and we watched on.

Not 5 minutes later the same bottle was more fully spilled over my coffee table. AND some of my most prized RPG books, one of which is out of print. This annoyed me. Then he said I looked like a Satanist. Students these days seem incapable of digging UP.

After Screw-on Head, I bade them leave. La tete rouge took the bottle-cap with him. The sitting room smells of malt, and my table and books are sticky.

In a hot-headed blind kneejerk reaction*, I have come to the conclusion that he planned this all along, and that all people with naturally red hair are inherently untrustworthy and worthy of suspicion. There is clearly a conspiracy of global proportions rearing its ugly, auburn head, and we must meet it with force and hair-dye.

Post here with how YOU have been betrayed by the Communist-scalped fraternity, and LET THE WORLD KNOW!

*The best KIND of reaction, as everyone should know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Reports post for offensiveness to 'red-heads'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Haha your in TCN now DAYWALKER, your momma cant help you here!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

i once snogged a chick who it turned out was a natural ginger with died hair. Shortly afterwards i noticed a few little ginger hairs sprouting amonst my once sexy goatee...coincidence??? methinks not:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Judas was a ginger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Judas? That settles it then.

I blame the sea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Reports post for offensiveness to 'red-heads'.

roffle! Almost wet myself :D And I'm a Daywalker myself!
    But yeah, us red-heads are all evil. The males more so...or maybe not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Look at my sig. The ultimate evil little red head.

Mirror universe Bosco!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

1044169196_chucky.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I sware the one lectured me on shakespear was a ginger

Advertisement