Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phillips Plasma model: 42PF5320/10 Worth getting??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭dmck2886

I got one of them last november and it broke last sunday:mad: , Philips have came out and collected it and I wont get it back for 14 days:eek: !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭skibum

The one I've been offered will have a full warrenty so I'm not too worried about that, luck of the draw and all that.
    Apart from the breakdown, were you happy enough with it, picture quality, sound etc??
    would you give it the thumbs up or down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭dmck2886

I got a 1 years warrenty, luckly for me it broke 2 months before it was up!

It has execlent sound and picture quaity, invest in a Home Theatre System for even better sound!

Set it up last night, very impressed with it :D
    It is BIG..
    BUT the "better half" thinks it is too big for the room, so I suggested that we get a unit built in front of the fire (which comes out at an angle from the corner of the room). But she says how will we light the fire?*

*In the 10 years we have been living together, we have never lit a fire !!:rolleyes:

So it looks like it's going back.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

my missus was the same when I brought home our 42". But after a week its like it was always there. plus I gave her loads of talk about mounting it on the way, fireplace etc.........its 45KG!

• Advertisement

She's just had a complete sh1t fit....
    it's gone...
    And that useless unlit (unlikely to be ever lit..) fireplace is not been blocked by a tv unit because it is a "feature" of the room?????:confused::confused:

Advertisement