Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish qualification in dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2006 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi ,
    I'm looking to get a formal qualification in spanish,I have lived in spain and have done some courses but dont have anything to show for it. I know of the DELE exam which you can do in instituto Cervantes, anybody know of others? or through the UK?
    Penny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the_ronan_only

I also want some kind of official qualification - the leaving cert means nothing abroad. I applied for a course in the instituto cervantes to help prepare for DELE but I was told they had to cancel it because i was the only one who applied. The DELE exam is at the end of november - it seems to be recognised worldwide, i just need to find a course or a tutor to help me get through it.

Advertisement