Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 Beta for File Planet Subscribers

Options
  • 25-08-2006 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Its UP! I got it and had a play arround. The controlls seem to be the exact same for the attack hover craft as the attack chopper. Assault gets the health packs.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Welcome to the beta :)

Remember to read the guide for new users at the official beta forums. It'll help you figure out the titan mode a lot faster !

What's your ingame nick ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

How much did you have to pay?
    Can you get it if you buy a one month subscription?

No, you can't get it if you pay. If you had signed up to FP last week then you could have applied to become a beta tester but it was only given to those who gave the 'right' answers to certain questions e.g. "Have you played other BF games"

Public beta should be out in less than 2 weeks if everything goes to plan lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Lets hope they iron out the bugs before the open beta though good game ea has to be said for porting the bf2 bugs over to 2142.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ponster wrote:
    Public beta should be out in less than 2 weeks if everything goes to plan lol :)

i'd say it's a matter of hours before it's cracked, hacked and slashed onto bit torrent tbh

• Advertisement

Doesn't matter. It's been on bittorrent networks for about 2 weeks now, even before the beta turing but you can't install it without a key and can't play online either.

You can get BF2 as a warez download but can't play online and the beta doesn't have a SP section to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Is anyone else having server time out issues when trying to create/retrieve an account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ponster wrote:
    Doesn't matter. It's been on bittorrent networks for about 2 weeks now, even before the beta turing but you can't install it without a key and can't play online either.

You can get BF2 as a warez download but can't play online and the beta doesn't have a SP section to it.

touché

though i'm more then happy to let folk like you tell dice where the problems are before i get my hands on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Thankfully some of the peeps who are beta-testing the demo beta are disregarding the NDA and letting us know how bugged the demo beta is.EA/DICE have their work cut out getting this released without any of the major BF2 bugs.

Advertisement