Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Cleaner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Wanna tell us what the story with it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah i'm not gonna "clean" bf2 if it means textures and crap get wiped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

deletes opening movies so it boots straight to the login screen, also seems to me like maps load faster now, not so much slow down when you get into a map at first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/forumreplies.php?id=70353

This can be done manually, basically involves removing the list of servers you where already in, so the game doenst poll them as it laods. You can also make a shortcut that ignores the videos and logs you directly into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Interesting how you made that post on Enemy Down Hairy Fairy and didn't credit it to Ponster as he was the original author..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

gave this thing a try...dont know if it caused it or it was just a bad day but BF2 actually ran worse then usual...think i'll give it a few hours before i try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

^^ ditto.... :(

game takes way way way longer to load, and i get loads of lag :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

hmm, if anything my game is running faster, log in takes about 5 seconds now, and no load or background movies! YAY! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

well i was practicing a bit in single player, and it ran alot smoother this time, but nothing amazingly better, though the quick load up of the actual game itself is very welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

irlrobins wrote:
    Interesting how you made that post on Enemy Down Hairy Fairy and didn't credit it to Ponster as he was the original author..... ;)
    Thats like saying its intresting how R0ot gave us a link, without crediting the original author, or how Ponster didn't credit some random post for his idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

the_syco wrote:
    Thats like saying its intresting how R0ot gave us a link, without crediting the original author, or how Ponster didn't credit some random post for his idea.

What?! I gave a link to the original author's post and said the program is class, how am i not giving credit? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

the_syco wrote:

Pisstake syco, pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

irlrobins wrote:
    Pisstake syco, pisstake.
    Pure pisstake, man. Sorry I forgot the smilies:p Didn't mena to offend anyone:D

Advertisement