Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Irish websites...

Options
  • 02-08-2006 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Bizarrely i couldnt find (maybe down to my own sillyness) a category that i could post this thread in, apart from this one. And by that i dont mean its a Cuckoo Thread, i just mean i couldnt find another category for a general kind of thread like this one, the categories are all very specific like...

Anyway, enough waffling...

I have been a bit pissed off of late seeing a lot of adverts on TV and various places for brilliant products and services offered to consumers, great sources of information, innovative ideas, you name it... The pissed off bit is that they never seem to be Irish websites, always (usually) English or American, and i have to say that this really bugs me no end, so much so that im formulating a majot ranting blog for http://head.journals.ie in the coming times.

Now i dunno if its that we simply dont have as many things to offer as other countries or that we just dont advertise it. Im hoping that its the latter, that we do have as much and if not, more to offer than other places, just that we dont hear about them.

So in the interest of "research" for my ranting blog, i would love if people would please share some fantastic Irish websites with me, in any category, of any nature, i do not care. I am sick of buying things from other places and doing everything from .co.uk addresses. There has to be a vast sea of irish websites out there.

I would really appreciate peoples contribution on this. The fact that im even posting it on this website is proof in itself that good Irish websites exist, and good isnt even a strong enough word. This website is EXACTLY the type of thing i am talking about.

I have recently become very pissed off with Ireland over things i see in other countries that we dont have here etc... Im really trying to get back onside here, so please please read this thread and share your information...

Thank you for reading thus far!

Regards,

Ronan Head :)

Comments

Advertisement