Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian classes?

Options
  • 18-07-2006 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Howdy,

On a random whim here - does anyone know if there are Russian language classes anywhere in town, or better yet, around the Blanchardstown area? A googley hunt did turn up:

http://www.languagesinitiative.ie/Russian_Data.html

But this seems to be more like individual teachers for a one-to-one - I'd be looking for more of an evening class...

Cheers :)

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ibanezjem

cant imagine there being a course in russian in blanchardstown as most of the population is russian!!
    ry nightcourses.com and do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭element05

Deadly, thanks a million for the link!

There are two courses in the area where I work, one in Coolmine, and one in Castleknock... cheers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

Well i know of one in Marino College which is pretty good. I also believe Trinity College does evening classes. if you are looking for private (one-to-on or group)classes I know a professional translator and teacher willing to do them for a reasonable price just PM me for info,no obligations

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Not sure if you're still interested but marino are starting classes from the 28th of this month

10 weeks
    65 euro

they are enrolling tomorrow and the thursday 5 - 8.30pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Trinity is the place to learn russian, polish and czech. I'm doing a full-time degree course in russian (starting in october). Trinity do evening classes in russian and other languages. Here's an online brochure. Good luck! ;)

http://www.tcd.ie/Russian/evcourses.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Marino College cancelled russian classes due to low demand,i only got the letter the day of the first class. I was well bummed out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,841 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Sandford Language Institute have just started a new term, and are offering Russian classes, their school is in Ranelagh and think i read something about them opening in Merrion Square.

Advertisement