Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding speech

Options
  • 12-07-2006 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

getting married in september and need a little help with my speech,who to thank,the giving of gifts etc

thanks,county

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I completed mine by reviewing speeches on http://www.hitched.co.uk/speeches/examples/index.asp (as did my best man).

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

I second the suggestion to check out www.hitched.co.uk - it's where both myself & my husband got inspiration!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

thanks for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm getting hitched in August and my speech is in my head already. Get your retaliation in first by having a go at the best man before he gets the mic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 weddingspeech

Of course, when giving your wedding speech, you can always go the uncharacteristically nice and classy route.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Getting married Sat week have most of the speech written out, still trying to make it better the only help i found with these sites were the structure of the speech.

Good luck with it certainly know what your feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

just write down afew pointers and base your speech around them that way it wont sound like your reading it of a page

Advertisement