Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Regrets?

Options
  • 12-07-2006 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

Have you ever left a job and regretted not telling the office idiot what you thought of him/her? Or have you ever regretted not slapping your cheating fella/girlfriend right across his/her spotty grotty little face?

Let it all out! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tori wrote:
    Have you ever left a job and regretted not telling the office idiot what you thought of him/her? Or have you ever regretted not slapping your cheating fella/girlfriend right across his/her spotty grotty little face?

Let it all out! :mad:

Nah I just wrote about the feckers on my blog. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I regret watching The Science Of Superman on Sky recently :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yep my old foreman
    year 2000
    fúckin big mother fúcker of a bástard and a bóllix
    aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i love wwm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

Sarky wrote:
    I regret watching The Science Of Superman on Sky recently :(

Sorry off subject a bit/
    Channel 4 on Saturday I think at 9pm is The Curse of Superman, all about the accidents etc. that happened and people who died. Hope I don't regret not taping it (I should be on the raz!).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo regrets.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Originally Posted by Tori:
    Have you ever left a job and regretted not telling the office idiot what you thought of him/her?

No, but the idiot from the last place I worked really painted himself into a corner after I left...
    Turns out, he was bored with his marriage and talked his wife into trading spouses with some swinging couple he found in the internet. The wife decided she liked the other guy more! So she dumped him. He spent so much time at work making phone calls to the wife and to attourneys, the company monitored his calls and fired him for not paying attention to his job!!!!!

I thought that only happened in movies! And he ought to know better because it never works out in the movies either!!!!

L4L

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Non, je ne regrette rien

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Had a stage manger who deserved a talking to, and perhaps a slap, but it would not have done any good. He went after my replacement as soon as I was gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I regret not joining the Legion... then I could have had no regrets.

Serious though, I have a ****-load of regrets. Most of them involve lost love and such stuff.

I'm all nostalgic now... I'm goin' off for a weep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Absolutely no regrets

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

I regret not taking my camera outside this morning... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I regret this little adventure

china.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Biko, you are now my hero! Where do you find this stuff?????:D

Lust4Life wrote:
    No, but the idiot from the last place I worked really painted himself into a corner after I left...

Ahhh, there is justice still in the world after all!

biko wrote:
    I regret this little adventure

Love it, love it, love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I regret looking in on this thread a second time. :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Tori wrote:
    have you ever regretted not slapping your cheating fella/girlfriend right across his/her spotty grotty little face?

Well the fact that I did makes me feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I regret somethings sometimes but not all things all the time or no things none of the time.

Advertisement