Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New words, double meaning!

Options
  • 10-07-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

A friend of mine comes up with really funny words to describe two or more things that happen at the same time. For instance one day she was telling me a story about a guy she knows and to cut a long story short, she said, "he sharted." When I asked her what sharted was she said he farted and sh*t at the same time!

Feel free to 'adjust' the words accordingly - just make sure they're funny!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

thats out of a film.

barse is the bit between your balls and your arse as far as i know...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Republicrat=A middle of the road Republican or Democrat (in the USA).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

thats out of a film.

barse is the bit between your balls and your arse as far as i know...

So if you're a woman then would it become farse?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You're talking about a portmanteau.

Lewis Carrol came up with the term and invented lots of famous ones including chortled, a combination of chuckle and snort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

You're talking about a portmanteau.

Lewis Carrol came up with the term and invented lots of famous ones including chortled, a combination of chuckle and snort.

Yes, didn't realise that there was an actual term for it (where have I been?!).
    Just saw a good one - an uglid (someone who's ugly and stupid) and yeah then there's the usual ones like ginormous etc.
    It would be good though if everyone made up their own words.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

A girl once asked me if I wanted a slow hot screw, and I asked if she meant she wanted sex, and she slapped me and told me to either buy a drink or leave the pub.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Sarky wrote:
    A girl once asked me if I wanted a slow hot screw, and I asked if she meant she wanted sex, and she slapped me and told me to either buy a drink or leave the pub.
    Similar story with a slippery nipple... im a timid one me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

yawit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Spam = junk!
    1. Canned meat in the USA that you can slice, dice, fry, broil, toast, and microwave, but whatever you do with it, don't eat it!
    2. Being bombarded by junk mail on the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Shoes.... They go on your feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

skitch

Advertisement