Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Template of a womans body

Options
  • 18-05-2006 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

I have a friend who is doing an image consultancy course and for part of it she needs to design her own consultant sheet/template for clients - details of clothes on one side and image of clothes on other side. She needs a template of a womans (and a mans I guess) body so she can then design a look for them.

So I'm asking does anyone know if there's a computer programme that can do this for her or a website that might have templates. It would be a bonus if she could some how alter the shape of the body. i.e. for pear shaped person,tall/slim person etc.

If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

good luck with that Lar sounds kinda cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

I would guess there might be some kind of fashion sites or programs there already, given the "what not to wear" craze a few years ago where everyone could be categorised by body shape.
    If I were you I would ask around on the beauty / fashion board, or else dieting websites have a lot of body images categorised such as "pear shaped" "apple shaped" etc so you might find it helpful in the project.

Advertisement