Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pumps

Options
  • 25-04-2006 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a very small water pump that will be silent and ideally battery powered, I could always do a bit of DIY if it's not though. Does anyone know anywhere I could get one within the next week? I tried Fountain and Decor but they are a long way away and by the sounds of things they don't have what I'm looking for. It's for a very small indoor water feature and it will need to fit in a space with about 50mm high of water. I'd appreciate any feedback on this:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hmmm, I'd try the Argos catalogue, there might be something in that. Are there any hardware stores about you? A lot of them have gardening areas, like Woodies et al. They'd mostly be set up for a mains connection, but it can't be too much hassle to convert it over to a battery...or can it?

Advertisement