Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

writing exercises

Options
  • 13-04-2006 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

I'm currently learning spanish from studyspanish.com, I've reached the stage of negating phrases...having passed ser and estar etc.
    I like how it's progressing, but I want some exercises to practice translating the things I've learned from english into spanish.

Problem is, the site just says 'write 5 sentences using...' rather than giving more specific things, and the correct translations on another page, or similar. Are there any resources that offer this?
    I've looked in book shops but they aren't related to what I've learned.

Alternatively, is there a more active forum for english speakers learning spanish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Practising Spanish Grammar is a good place to start. After that, you can beef up your studies with Verb Tenses and Pronouns & Prepositions. You're given exercises to translate from english to spanish in each section, so it should suit your needs quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

hey, i picked up that first book today and it looks good. seems to be at the right level and looks a good price for such a large book.

Advertisement