Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amp Is Banned??

Options
  • 10-04-2006 6:11pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

why is amp banned... wat did she do??

www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

muppet??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

No. #1072;mp is banned.

There's |_337 |-|4><0Rz about.

:shifty eyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nah dude, it is just an amp wannabe.

Hax!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh, thank god :D

Out of the blue how did Silly Sausage get banned (her, and not her 6 clones after she got banned)??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

She did something nasty!
    Nasty indeed...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

which was??

• Advertisement

a sekkrit!

i bet you don't even know!! :rolleyes:

You would be suprised how much I know about everything, ever. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

amp is banned because he called Jack Bauer a bummer. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He's probably a child rapist too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Amp is banned.
    Apparently for leud comments suggested at the board beers & then repeated through pm & on various fora (most of which are private afaict).
    He has been banned temporarily to ease tension between boards.ie and the person who was the target of the comments in order to (hopefully) keep the law out of the equation.

He has refused to apologised for his actions the weekend before last thus far & although a valued & respected long standing mamber & contributor to baords.ie, actions such as these cannot & will not be tolerated by the community as a whole.

I'm sure things will be sorted out in time & we'll have him back in our midst before we know it!
    Amp we miss you & the things you threaten to do!

XxX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

*Heart Breaks* :( Amp.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Sparky-s wrote:
    It took Jack Bauer the first minute of hour one to ban Amp, 58 seconds of which was turning on his PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Sarky wrote:
    He's probably a child rapist too.

Probably?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Piss-lips

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

why is amp banned... wat did she do??

Sparky-s wrote:

Can someone be banned for being transgender? Quick call the PC police!
    Why cant we get along? :(

jsr wrote:
    Can someone be banned for being transgender? Quick call the PC police!
    It would appear so..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054907218
    *snigger*
    /hopes no one heard me snigger

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It would appear so..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054907218
    *snigger*
    /hopes no one heard me snigger
    Zing!

He's still banned, this time for playing with WWM's boobies.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

He's still banned, this time for playing with WWM's boobies.

excuse me?

• Advertisement

psst: he didn't really, I'm only making things up!

Advertisement