Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck on a desert island for 2 weeks

Options
  • 08-04-2006 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

you can bring two other posters with you. who would they be and why?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Tar because he's fun and has a good music collection to compliment mine and Seb the Bum cos he seems cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Liqourice (she knows why...rawr) and eh....AMP! for sekkrit unkown reasons involving yo-yos and other sekkrit stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Oooh well I've definately one in mind but I dunno about the second one...I'm gonna have to put some thought into it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nightwis for her legedness to compliment my own :p
    and hmm, simu because I havn't seen her for a while!

Possible spiceoflife either...Because....mmm...sekkrit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

Diarmiud and Demetrius. Why? (None of your business).;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

I would bring my Prodigy poster and that one of all the simpsons characters in it to keep me amused, tryin to name 'em all would help pass the time.:p

Whoever can make a decent boat to get me off the island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Diarmiud

Diarmiud and Demetrius. Why? (None of your business).;)

She gets to take two and I only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

Diarmiud wrote:
    She gets to take two and I only one.

As Holmes would say to Watson, "It's elementary, kind Sir." Puffs. "It has to do with biology and the superior needs of the female species.";)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Diarmiud

Mmmm...probably needs more than two so. A whole host of characters to keep her occupied

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Le rack for the nourishment & the bf (also a poster so i'm not cheating) for teh sex!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

It's a trick question. You want to murder us all.

Advertisement