Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I crackers ???

Options
  • 31-03-2006 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

sitting here at 1.30am feeling peckish decided to have some crackers and cheese....then it hit me...has anyone ever opened a packet of crackers ( Jacob's ) or any other make to find that none had been broken.i never have ..i always get at least 5/6 broken.
    BTW i know im sad lol;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

It's theoretically possible.

Moved to TCN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Yes, I get the Jacobs stay fresh packs and I've yet to encounter a broken cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

no,TCN,renamed the dumping ground
    oh ye,well done on the none breaking cracker thing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

county wrote:
    no,TCN,renamed the dumping ground
    oh ye,well done on the none breaking cracker thing;)

Pfft, and what? Make AH redundant?

Personally I think this thread has excellent comic potential. Then, I am an optimist. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i just opened a new pack there, i always find that the first and last cracker are broken but apart from that usually its all good!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I opened a pack of crackers for a friend of mine two years ago.

She's dead now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

surely a sex change won't solve all your problems, you still won't *be* the cracker*
    I have heard scientists in the philipennes are experimenting with re-animating crackers and splicing their genes with small pigs and gerbils.. maybe you could dress up in some Ann Summers? (e.g. nurses uniform/schoolgirls outfit?)

*it's not physically possible to become multiple cracker entities?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I work for Jacob's and my job is break at least one cracker per packet. If you happen to get a pack with all the crackers intact you can just bring them back to the shop and you will be refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

what about my leg... if that's not broken, can i bring that to you?

what about my leg... if that's not broken, can i bring that to you?

It's not only, "can". In fact you must.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

"Crackers"? Sounds like a series on the BBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

yeah i nkow like wat u mean there allways broken and **** like u know oh yeah im abit ****ed had the ****ing best ever time in me life at a techno party oh god yeah **** im doing it again like sarah fone et home like yeah u know she is call her on her cellsphone stop

I'm dizzy. Time to break crackers to relax myself.

Advertisement