Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mick Aston and Myself

• 16-03-2006 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

I managed to pounce on Mick Aston from time team when he swung by the radio station and got my picture taken with him . So I thought I'd post it up

Mick Aston

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

lol, gowan mick!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

His stripey woolly jumper must be in the wash! :D

Love Time Team! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Excellent! Which one is you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I had the absolute pleasure of spending an evening in Mick's and his partner Theresa's company on their recent visit to UCD. He is a really genuine person and gave unstintingly of his time to all who met him.

He even invited me to his home to watch his local peregrine falcon population!!! One of the worlds nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Grimes wrote:
    I managed to pounce on Mick Aston from time team when he swung by the radio station and got my picture taken with him . So I thought I'd post it up

Grimes you have so much to lern if you want to Photoshop a picture to get it to show you with a celebrity.
    To make the photo blurry is a good start. However you have to put a little bit more effort into researching your celebrity. Everyone knows that Mick only has one jumper and never wears anything else. Therefore geting someone with a shirt to pose for him and than putting Mick's head on the body, just makes it clear, that this is a fake photo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Enda can you back me up here?

He did meet him. He was undercover that day. To many Archaeology groupies after him

By the way G., I got a 'phone number for Phil Harding from Mick... Next years committee should consider him for a talk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I bet that man could drink even you under the table. Sounds like somthing Id love to see

Grimes wrote:
    I bet that man could drink even you under the table. Sounds like somthing Id love to see

I'm in training already!!! :D

Advertisement